Question

2 numbers!

• 5 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi. I upgraded last week. I then also found a better deal with ID, so purchased that, hoping to activate my new SIM once the first month of my upgrade was up. However, I mistakenly activated my new SIM on Saturday, meaning that I now have two ID numbers. Is there a way I can move my new deal to my current number, replacing the upgrade, so I don't have to pay twice?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Neil1984 

Do you have your old account registered with us on our website?  If so, then we would always recommend doing an upgrade on that existing line if you were looking to keep that number.

From the sounds of it you might have simply gone and bought a second SIM or something of that nature.  If that is the case, that would need cancelling as we wouldn’t be able to move that number from one iD Mobile account to another you see.

Was it a SIM-only plan change you have done?  Or have you upgraded with a new phone as of recent?
Upon your reply we’ll message you here once we know more and look to straighten things out as best we can for you here.

Why iD Mobile?