Solved

2nd Sim Card

• 18 March 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I already have a Sim only account and I would like to purchase a second one for my daughter. How do I do this as I only have one email address and I cannot set a new account up with the same email address
icon

Best answer by Gregor 18 March 2019, 19:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Nicki779

1 helpful trick
If your email address was for example "Nicki779@email.com", and that was already in use with your original account. You could enter your email address for another account as Nicki.779@email.com and mails from that would still reach you at the address above.
Email addresses generally ignore .'s in emails you see, whilst websites and accounts would see them as a separate email address for the purpose of registering.
Though you can find more information on that email address trick online if need be.

This is a tip posted by @Kevin in this topic here.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @Nicki779,

As @Hikari has quoted here, this is the best way to go about resolving this. We don't yet support multiple accounts in one dashboard so each SIM account needs to be registered with a different email address. We hope though, that this feature is available in the coming future.

Mohammed
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Picjw,

The feature has been fed back quite often in the past but it’s not available at this moment I’m afraid; sorry about that!

Ryan

Has this feature been added yet?

I can't believe it's not already industry standard. 

This sort of feature would be really useful for parents and surely it would be good for business?

Why iD Mobile?