Solved

8gb £10 deal

• 3 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Hello, my current deal (4gb, £8pm) runs out in 5 days time. And today i purchasee the 8gb £10 per month deal. However, upon checking my balance it says i have 5gb of data with 1 gb data remaining???? Whats this about? Can someone please advise? Thank you.
icon

Best answer by terrywebbs 3 January 2019, 21:22

View original

3 replies

Badge +10
Hello welcome to the ID Community,

How will my current month's cost and allowances be worked out when I change plan?
Until your next bill is produced, your current month's plan cost and allowances are worked out as follows:
Plan cost - The pro-rated totals from your old and new plans. You pay your line rental in advance, so you'll get a credit in your next bill for the extra line rental you've paid.
Allowances - The total allowances from your old plan, plus the pro-rated total from your new plan.
The fact that we don't pro-rate your old allowances is good news, because it means there's a good chance you'll end up with a few extra allowances until your next billing period starts.

Why hasn't my data been rolled over from my old plan to my new one?
Sorry, you can't roll over unused data from the billing period when you changed plans.
Instead, your Data Rollover will re-start at the beginning of your new plan.

Hope this explains the issue, otherwise you may need to reload the page and or clear the cache if your using the app so it all updates... it may take from 30 minutes upto 24hrs.

Are your call and text allowances showing correct?

What if I change plan, then find that I'm not happy with it?
If your new plan isn't absolutely perfect, you can move back to your original plan after 31 days (as long as it's still available), or pick a different plan from the list of those available to you.

Other answers can be found here about plan changes:
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/plan-changes
Hello welcome to the ID Community,

How will my current month's cost and allowances be worked out when I change plan?
Until your next bill is produced, your current month's plan cost and allowances are worked out as follows:
Plan cost - The pro-rated totals from your old and new plans. You pay your line rental in advance, so you'll get a credit in your next bill for the extra line rental you've paid.
Allowances - The total allowances from your old plan, plus the pro-rated total from your new plan.
The fact that we don't pro-rate your old allowances is good news, because it means there's a good chance you'll end up with a few extra allowances until your next billing period starts.

Why hasn't my data been rolled over from my old plan to my new one?
Sorry, you can't roll over unused data from the billing period when you changed plans.
Instead, your Data Rollover will re-start at the beginning of your new plan.

Hope this explains the issue, otherwise you may need to reload the page and or clear the cache if your using the app so it all updates... it may take from 30 minutes upto 24hrs.

Are your call and text allowances showing correct?

What if I change plan, then find that I'm not happy with it?
If your new plan isn't absolutely perfect, you can move back to your original plan after 31 days (as long as it's still available), or pick a different plan from the list of those available to you.

Other answers can be found here about plan changes:
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/plan-changes

I must have missed this. Thank you for information, Terry.
Badge +10
@watty05 please post back if your account allowances don't update correctly once your new bill is issued... they should reset and show the correct amounts on your next billing date. Your billing date should remain the same regardless of when you changed plans.

Why iD Mobile?