Question

Account suspended

• 25 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Since corona started, I didn’t have any use for my minutes. My account has been suspended since early May and I keep getting charged monthly. Why do I get charged when my account is suspended? I can’t afford to pay the monthly bills. I’ve been getting letters from debt recovery company and actions will be taken against me if I don’t reply. I keep trying to contact id but call centres are closed and online chat doesn’t exist even though they say it does.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Lucien0,

I am sorry to hear about that. As the contract is still running, you will continue to be billed until you cancel the plan. If you need assistance with your bill, we would recommend getting in touch with us here. I have just loaded up the page and the Live Chat Team are currently available and they will be available until 6pm today (8pm on weekdays) so hopefully you can speak to someone when you try again.

Ryan

I paid the debt recovery company but I left iD (iD removed me) and there is still amount to be paid.

Issue was not resolved and chat is too slow. Agents need 3 minutes between each message I had to spend 45 mins on it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re terribly sorry to hear of this @Lucien0 

We’ll send you a private message here now so that we can get to the bottom of anything for you here.

Why iD Mobile?