Solved

Adding Data to a plan?

• 27 August 2019
  • 2 replies

My daughter has a 3.99 monthly plan that currently has no data on it (just texts and calls). How do I add a data package to her monthly subscription?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 28 August 2019, 12:00

Hello @Katemc,

Every Pay-Monthly plan should come with some data on it.
@Hikari the £3.99 plan was 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB
Though, there was a variant of 150 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB also.

If you log into the iD app Kate, you should be able to find how much data is available on your plan to use that month.
If there's none-left, you can look at changing to a higher plan if you think it's a requirement, or purchasing an add-on as a one-off if you won't be needing extra data all the time.

Mohammed
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6
Hey @Katemc

If my memory serves me right your plan includes 100mb of data per month. When you are on contract you can freely change your plan every 30 days. When you login to your iD Mobile app you will have option where to change it for higher plan with more data or you can purchase additional data add-ons that last for period of time. Here is the link for more information regarding data add-ons and Here you can read more about changing your plan.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hello @Katemc,

Every Pay-Monthly plan should come with some data on it.
@Hikari the £3.99 plan was 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB
Though, there was a variant of 150 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB also.

If you log into the iD app Kate, you should be able to find how much data is available on your plan to use that month.
If there's none-left, you can look at changing to a higher plan if you think it's a requirement, or purchasing an add-on as a one-off if you won't be needing extra data all the time.

Mohammed