Question

Broke my phone. Need to upgrade early.

• 19 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, so unfortunately I have broken my phone and I'm only due for an upgrade in January. Is it possible to upgrade early? I have been shopping around and found some good deals elsewhere, however I would stay with ID Mobile if it was possible to upgrade early.

Thanks,

Phil

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Pmor85,

We allow handset upgrades to happen 60-days before the expiry date of the contract. If you have longer than 60-days to go on your plan then I’m afraid we can’t upgrade you any sooner. Sorry!

Ryan

Pretty dumb though, isn't it? I mean, if it was paid up until what would have been my early upgrade date in advance, I would have just gone with another 24 month contract with ID, but now I am getting a contract with another carrier and just seeing out the current contract. It just doesn't make much business sense to me. Maybe I am missing something and it can be explained to me; not that it matters anymore…

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Sorry to hear you feel this way, @Pmor85. Early upgrades just aren’t a service we offer right now, I’m afraid. Sorry we couldn’t be of more help.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?