can someone help?

icon

Best answer by Kevin 6 October 2020, 14:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @Ryand180 

A general request to have your number changed would be something we can help you with easily here, though it would come with a £25 admin charge for that to be actioned.

Alternatively.  If you’re being harassed or anything of that nature.  Then if you have a crime reference number for reporting that we’ll be able to have the number changed freely as part of that investigation.

A third option would be if you have a number with another network.  On a Pay As You Go SIM or something like that.  You could get a PAC (code) from them and move that number over to your existing account with us by submitting the PAC (code) within your My Account area in your iD Mobile App or on our website.

I am receiving so many calls from different European companies it’s driving me mad 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We hear you @Ryand180, I get a similar thing happening with my landline and I’ve never given that out to anyone to the best of my knowledge.

Whether it’s guesswork going on in some cases, it’s difficult to say.

If you’d be happy with the £25 admin fee being applied on to your next bill for a number change, then let us know and we can contact you here to assist further.

Otherwise bringing a new number over from another account of yours (PAYG etc) would potentially be a better option.

Happy to pay the 25 quid if you could message :)

Anyone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ryand180,

Apologies for the delayed response here.

I’ll send you a PM now so we can sort this for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?