Solved

Can I change my number? How?

• 24 April 2018
  • 5 replies

I've been with id mobile for a long time and want to keep my plan and everything going, I just want a new phone number (trying to get rid of crazy ex but text blocking service doesn't work)
icon

Best answer by DeliriousMetro 24 April 2018, 18:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Try to speak to iD cs on live chat or their 7777 number.

If iD mobile cannot do this then...

I'd suggest a counter productive way of getting another provider's pay as you go sim and requesting a PAC code of them and transferring that over to your current iD contract (the port your number section on the iD online account).
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Em25,

We can request a number change for you.

There would be a one-off charge of £25.00 for this number change.

Mohammed

I would like a number change I have a crime reference number 

Need it really ASAP 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Farenden89 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support or click on this link here  https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?