Solved

Can I upgrade earlier?

• 21 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Hey ID Team

i would like to upgrade my phone earlier due to my phone being nearly 2 years old it’s an IPhone 6 I think it’s time for an upgrade. I still have to wait a full month to upgrade, but with other phone and network providers they let their customers upgrade earlier. Is it possible that I can upgrade earlier as I have been a ID customer for nearly two years?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 21 January 2019, 14:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey ID Team

i would like to upgrade my phone earlier due to my phone being nearly 2 years old it’s an IPhone 6 I think it’s time for an upgrade. I still have to wait a full month to upgrade, but with other phone and network providers they let their customers upgrade earlier. Is it possible that I can upgrade earlier as I have been a ID customer for nearly two years?

Hey @Naomi_x,

We're glad to hear you're thinking of upgrading with us.

Unlike other network providers, we do not offer the ability of early upgrades by paying an early upgrade fee. Whilst we certainly hope this is a feature offered in the coming future, we offer the following upgrade dates:

Handset contract - (24-month) - You can upgrade in the last 60-days of the contract
SIM-only contract- (30-days) - You can upgrade to a handset contract 6-months after good payments of being on a SIM-only plan.

Hope this answers your question.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?