Question

Can't upgrade phone - "Some of your personal details are invalid or missing"

• 3 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to upgrade my phone after a r 24 month contract

Every time I try to check out, I get the error message 

“Some of your personal details seem to be invalid or missing. Please call 7777 to update your details.”

Is is because my address has changed since I purchased the phone and if so how can I fix this??

Please help!

Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Phillybanton 

I would maybe try to go to your Account or App then tap menu button on the left top corner then tap "edit your profile" there you will be able to change your address. Save the changes after you done give it few minutes and try to go through the upgrade process again. Let me know if that helped, its worth to try and see if we can fix it quickly. 

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Userlevel 1

Hey Gregor, thank you for the reply.

I changed my address yesterday and tried the process a few times. I’ve also just tried it again and unfortunately still get the error message.

Many thanks for your help

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Phillybanton 

I am sorry to hear that my suggestion didn't work for you. I am going to tag @PavD as I seen him online today and he will be able to help you further. Unfortunately I am not sure what else we could do here on the community.  Hopefully he will reply to you very quickly so you can enjoy your upgrade soon enough. 

Take care and King Regards 

Gregor

Userlevel 1

I appreciate your help very much

Best Regards

I'm having the same issues and can't get hold of anyone, please can someone contact me as the money has been debited and imIa long running ID customer, so am frustrated that the records aren't correct/processing. 

Why iD Mobile?