Question

Can you price match a deal I found on USwitch?

• 23 May 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi, I am a current customer eligible for an upgrade but the phone and contract I want to select is being offered for £50 less (still with I'd mobile) on uswitch than it is on the id app. Can I get that deal? 

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Woolielong 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support. In particular ask to speak to our sales team.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Aklima

Just wanted to add a comment here for anyone looking this up on the IDcommunity, that I spent over an hour on Live Chat, only to find that they aren’t able to match their own deals available elsewhere...

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @lawsey, sorry our Sales Team weren’t able to help on this occasion. Am I right in thinking that the deal you found elsewhere was for a new connection, and not an upgrade?

Thank you,

Rory

@Rory yes, I’d found a deal on Uswitch (with IDmobile) that was a ‘new connection’ and cheaper than an ‘upgrade’, but LiveChat wouldn’t match it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @lawsey, that’s right; the tariffs available for new and existing customers can sometimes differ. You can find all available upgrade deals in the iD Mobile app. Sorry to have disappointed on this occasion. 

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

that exactly my issue, even on your own website you seems to be treating new customers way better than existing ones! why would I want to stay for another 2 years of my life with someone who want to rip me off as a thanks!

Why iD Mobile?