Solved

cancel my contract

Userlevel 1

I want to cancel my contract. It ends on 7th june and i want to give 30 days notice as required to cancel it. Please tell me how to do this the app will not allow me to cancel. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 November 2020, 12:58

View original

26 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Gemsiemic 

Sorry to hear you wish to leave.

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Aklima

I want to cancel my contract. Please contact me.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @JaneB 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

My Name is Nichola Deller and i have a phone that I set yp for my dad. I think its in his name Not mine but it’s connected to my email address and I pay for it out of my bank account. Could You contact me please As I would as I would like to cancel the contract. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Nickinoo 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Thanks 

Userlevel 1

I want to cancel my account with ID, I have been trying for weeks to access my account with no luck, had enough, will now cancel my direct debit because of total frustration, I will be looking for a company with ease of access and helpful customer service. You are receiving so much negative press, suggest you up your game. Annoyed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Bunnyboiler,  have you tried already to request a PAC or STAC code from us?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi I have emailed called texted rang online chatted my wish to cancel my contract which has now completed after 24 months but I am still being billed.  I no longer have my old sim or phone so please can you advise on what more i need to do to stop being billed James account number

11479145 mobile number ending in 386

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @james varney,

How long ago did you process the disconnection? Just wondering if it’s between 14-30 days, it may well be your final bill. HAve you checked the bill itself to see if it’s the final bill?

Will

Userlevel 1

I am trying to cancel my sim plan , I have tried to go through the automated system and thats not working , I have also tried to contact customer services via a voice call, can someone get in touch with me to cancel it please, I have two plans that require cancelling.

I have even tried to do it on the dashboard and it comes back saying go to www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us

I seem to be going round in circles.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @AsifA,

Have you tried visiting https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

You can log into each account and process a 30-day disconnection for this or get a PAC code.

You can also do this by speaking to our Live Chat Team or by texting the following from the SIMS and using the codes.

Requesting a PAC code and using it (text PAC to 65075)

Requesting and using a STAC code (text STAC to 75075).

PAC is used to keep the number, STAC is used to lose the number.

To use the code, you simply give this to your new network.

Mohammed

Hi ,

I had connected with ID Sim “XXXXXXXX” Last year December , the services stopped working from February 2020 onwards , and i did not register as well .

Hence disconnect my Direct debit and check services are not enabled form ID side and cancel the connection completely.

Account number - XXXXXX

The Sim is not at all working from Feburary but the amount is getting deducted , i tried to connect to customer care before also .

Regards,

Chandrika

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Chand3287,

I’ve deleted the personal info from your post.

Other than cancel the direct debit, how did you try to cancel the line with us? Did you tell anyone about the service issues?

Will

Hello Will,

Initially i haven’t registered to ID mobile account as it was sending OTP to my ID mobile number which was not working , somehow i connected with a customer care in February and again in May 2020 when i did receive a response ,the case number registered is 19269019 .

Also can you cancel the direct debit , as it has been deducted this month and again a bill is produce , though the ID mobile  number is not in service from January 2020 onwards .

Regards,

Chandrika Gour

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Chand3287,

Thanks for that. We will send you a PM now so that we can look into this further for you.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Appalling won’t let me log on managed to speak to advisor who gave false email and when I complained about live chat she said I was probably talking to robot 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Vickybrown 

We are sorry to hear about your recent interaction with our Live Chat Team.

Are you trying to arrange a cancellation of your contract and are having issues trying to log into your account?

Michelle 

Userlevel 1

I cancelled ages ago and you still continue to charge 

Userlevel 1

Send confirmation that you aftioned my request fro Sugust in the post as I don’t owe you another penny 

Userlevel 1

Like I said phone hasn’t been used for months spoke to someone and on line chat to cancel contract that finished last October yet still continue to be charged.Please send written confirmation that contract has finished as not prepared to pay for phone that is no longer in use.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Vickybrown,

Contracts will continue to run past the 24-month period as we require notice of you wanting to cancel; this is noted within the terms and conditions of the contract.
We will send you a PM now so we can confirm the cancellation for you.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Said on lots of occasions not mentioned that I want a letter confirming contact cancelled is my request that hard to gsge

Userlevel 1

Have you cancelled contract as requested on numerous occasions.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Vickybrown,

As advised, we have sent you a Private Message in regards to this issue 4 days ago but we have not had a response from you yet. Please check your Private Messages for further help.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Victoria brown you have sent me demand for money I don’t owe but funnily enough can’t send letter confirming contract has been cancelled 

Why iD Mobile?