Question

Change of contract

• 31 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi I have upgraded my account so I have unlimited minutes instead of 250m8ns cis of the self isolation. I did this on the 25th March but today I got a notification to say I had used my minutes and I will be charged 40p per minute. But I can't speak to anyone about it and I'm afraid to ring anyone no. But my plan has altered to my new one on my account. Can anyone please help with advice. X

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Lindylou 

I am pretty sure that will be glitch in the system. Sometimes it happens to me with the mobile data. I get the message that I used it all and I check account and I still have few GB left.

Maybe just try calling someone for a minute and look if you were charged these 40p it should show up on your Account right away. 

I you wouldn't like to do that I could suggest emailing and they could look into your account to see if everything is set properly. Remember to add all the details necessary to find your account, like DoB, address and name. 

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Thanks @Gregor . 

@Lindylou Are you registered on the iD Mobile App or My Account online? You can check all your allowances on there. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Nikhil P 

@Lindylou has mentioned that her plan looks like is updated on her account

But my plan has altered to my new one on my account.

That is where I think it might be a glitch. 

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Why iD Mobile?