Solved

Change of plan

• 1 December 2018
  • 2 replies

I need to change my plan to get more data, so I picked out from the SIM offers at the moment the offer for 4 Gig of data for the price of 3 Gig at £8 per month. All the paperwork was completed and confirmation obtained to collect the SIM card from the retail outlet 2 days later. At the CPW retail outlet I was informed that although I had indicated I wanted to keep my number I could not do it as this was classed as a new contract and not an upgrade, which is the only way to keep the existing number. My upgrade is due on the 11th Dec according to the existing ID plan. I do not want to miss the the special offer which according to the adviser could be the case, as it is part of the Black Friday offers. I have as such been advised to return on the 12 Dec to have this done. There was no indication of any such restriction when I ordered the SIM card. Has anybody got advice about how to deal with this problem?
icon

Best answer by Ryan 13 December 2018, 13:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Navcam

I am pretty sure you can cancel this contract within 14 days of purchase date. I would recommend contacting ID Mobile customer support here. One of support guys will help you with your situation for sure.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Navcam,

@Hikari is correct, you have 14-days to cancel this plan so I hope you managed to get this solved in time. Here is a link for further information on our returns policy.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?