Solved

Change Plan - do you keep any rollover data?

• 9 August 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi

I am looking to reduce my plan. If I do this, do I still keep any rollover data I have acquired?

Thanks
Suzie
icon

Best answer by Kevin 9 August 2018, 14:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi

I am looking to reduce my plan. If I do this, do I still keep any rollover data I have acquired?

Thanks
Suzie

Hi Suzie.

If you were to change plan (higher or lower) this would remove any currently rolled over data.

So we'd advise trying to make the most of that and changing your plan as close as you can to when your plan would normally refresh.

Kevin
Userlevel 1

Hi

Thanks
Suzie
Hi Suzie.

If you were to change plan (higher or lower) this would remove any currently rolled over data.

So we'd advise trying to make the most of that and changing your plan as close as you can to when your plan would normally refresh.

Kevin

I will, thanks Kevin
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi

Thanks
Suzie
Hi Suzie.

Kevin

One more thing to mention @Rockluvva,

You'll need to be on a plan for at least 30-days for it to work.

So if you change plans, you won't get data rollover on your first plan refresh date, it'll kick in the following month.

Mohammed

I would like to  reduce my  data  plan .   many thanks.   Simon Thain 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Areoplane9631,

You’ll be able to select from the options available.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?