Solved

Change plan to same but less

• 27 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm currently paying £10 per month for 12GB unlimited texts and mins but I've found a deal on the iD Mobile website that offers 12GB with unltd t&m for £8 / month.

When I go to "my account" and select "change plan" I can only choose 10GB w/ unltd t & m for £8/month.

Any idea how I can get the deal that is offered on the website but not on my account? 

Cheers! 

icon

Best answer by terrywebbs 27 November 2020, 20:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Badge +10

@david795

I had a similar issue a few months back, thought I was going mad for about ten minutes...

Change plan is completely different to what you need to do, what you need is an upgrade!!

Using the app use the upgrade now button...

That will take you to where you need to go and from there you can select the SIM package

Userlevel 1

@david795

I had a similar issue a few months back, thought I was going mad for about ten minutes...

Change plan is completely different to what you need to do, what you need is an upgrade!!

Using the app use the upgrade now button...

That will take you to where you need to go and from there you can select the SIM package

I tried that too. Seems to offer 10GB for £8 so slightly less than what is offered on the website. 

Badge +10

@david795

Very true I have a completely different set of offers also

£12 for 30GB data with unlimited voice and txt

Very tempting that !

the 12GB with unltd t&m for £8 / month. Mysteriously gone now!

Userlevel 1

Sorted it. Messaged the live chat and they offered me 15GB for £8. Even better! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @david795,

I’m glad to hear that our Live Chat Team were able to assist further 🙂

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?