Solved

Changing from pay monthly to pay as you go.

• 31 May 2018
  • 4 replies

I currently have a pay monthly rolling contract but Ann going travelling for a while and will buy a sim at the destination. Therefor I will not be using my English sim much however I would like to keep an English number but only have credit on the sim. Can I change my current sim to pay as you go or do I need a completely new SIM card?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 June 2018, 12:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Timcarr93,

Welcome to the iD Community.

It's not possible to convert from PAYM > PAYG.

You can look at changing to the cheapest tariff available in your plan change options in the iD app/account if you're on a SIM-only plan. This way you'll keep your number running at minimum cost.

Otherwise, you'll need to cancel and re-order in the future.

We provide inclusive roaming in up to 50 destinations.

Check our our available destinations as you may be able to use your phone abroad.

Mohammed
I am moving abroad and am on a monthly rolling sim only contract currently. I would like to cancel that and change to PAYG with ID keeping my number. How do I go about this? Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I am moving abroad and am on a monthly rolling sim only contract currently. I would like to cancel that and change to PAYG with ID keeping my number. How do I go about this? Thank you

Hello @K8morgan,

I've moved your topic here as the question has already been answered.

Hope this helps.

Mohammed

To do this you will need to transfer your number to a different service provider, as it’s not possible with iD.

Why iD Mobile?