Solved

Contacting id.

Badge

Call centre closed and no contact available. Is there an email address I can message that may get looked at sometime by a staff member maybe working from home for instance? Can I freeze my bill until I am back working and just pay the balance accrued when I start earning money again?

icon

Best answer by PavD 6 April 2020, 20:47

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Pipsqueak67 

Each iD Mobile account would need to be registered individually.

If you haven’t already, please register and then log in to the account of which you’re wanting to upgrade.  Once logged in you should see the upgrade options available in there.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

I have two phones on idmobile contracts and want to upgrade them. I have managed to do one but cannot see how to do the other one 

is there an email address to contact idmobile as the live chat is not working

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @kailerk mechocshalskul, we don’t have one operational at the moment, how is it we can assist?

Will

please send me id contact number thank

please sent me id contact number

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Andrea L 

My understanding is you have a set amount of time to use the data rolled over and it keeps rolling over monthly. 

I have sent you further details via DM. 

Thanks 

Aklima

Hi Aklima, thanks for responding. I’ve lost my data rollover. I had saved up loads of data due to not being out with pandemic. Its gone though so can this be looked into so that I can get it back? 

Thanks, Andrea 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Andrea L 

If you have upgraded you can still choose to use your old sim. 

Data is rolled over on a monthly basis only. 

More details can be found here:  https://www.idmobile.co.uk/datarollover 

Hope this helps. 

Regards

Aklima 

Hi Pearl, yes I did thank you.. but I have a couple of questions I need help with now that I have contact with you. I was sent a new SIM card… I haven’t changed it, not really sure why I’ve been given a new one really. Is it ok to leave it or am I supposed to change it?   And finally I seem to have lost my data, normally it’s rolled over and as I’m mainly home using wifi I haven’t been using my data but it went back down to .5gb. Is it possible to get my data back please? Many thanks

andrea

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Andrea L 

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Can you please confirm if you managed to get a SIM only contract?

Thanks,

Pearl

How do we get in contact with staff at ID? My contract is up and I can’t afford to upgrade to new phone due to loosing all my income as a result of Coronavirus. I just need basic SIM card monthly contract. Is there an email address I can use? Thanks 

Badge

Ok, thanks I will

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @steh575 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Why iD Mobile?