Solved

Contract end date

According to My Account page my contract is due to end December 2017 this is obviously wrong as I am happily using the service. Where can I find the actual date it ends and my options at the end of it.
icon

Best answer by Phil 7 May 2018, 17:00

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

HI @Jbramall 

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

If you can’t remember your password, follow the below instructions to reset it:

1. Visit the login page on the iD App or My Account online.
  2. Click ‘Forgotten your password?’
  3. Enter your Username or Email and click submit.
  4. Enter –
    • Mobile Number (Number active on your SIM).
    • Account holder’s last name (Last name of person that purchased the account).
    • Account holder’s date of birth (Last name of person that purchased the account).
    • Click ‘Submit’.
  5. We’ll send you a Verification Code by text. Enter the code and click ‘Submit’.
  6. You’ll then be asked to enter a new password. Then click ‘submit’.

Please follow this link - it will guide you on how to change your plan https://community.idmobile.co.uk/plan-types-upgrades-plan-changes-22/how-to-change-your-plan-using-the-app-or-my-account-181

Let us know how you get on.

Hope this helps, 

Thanks, 

Pearl

HELP, HELP ME, HELP ME.

JOAN BRAMALL

I TRIED GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOU ON YOUR WEB SITE, BUT STILL NO RESPONSE.

JOAN BRAMALL

HELLO HELLO. IS THERE ANYONE THERE.

JOOAN BRAMALL

IS THERE ANYOE THERE TO DEAL WITH MY QUESTIONS?

JOAN BRAMALL

PLEASEGET BACK TO ME 07932663567.

JOAN BRAMALL

GET BACK TO ME 07932663567.

JOAN BRAMALL

When get I get a personally reply?????

Joan Bramall

Dear Phil,

You didn’t get back to me.

I want to finish my contract and want to know if the is any leaving fee??

What is your cheapest new contract as I make want to accept that?

Joan Bramall

HELP ME, HELP ME HELP ME?? JOAN BRAMALL

IF YOU CAN’T HELP ME I WILL STOP MY PLAN/ACCOUNT WITH YOU.

JOAN BRAMALL

Your WEB SITE WON’T  EXCEPT MY PASSWORD WITH THE LAST 2 DIGITS OF THE BANK D.D. AND AND THE LAST 2 DIGIT OF MY MOBILE NO.

HELP ME?

JOAN BRAMALL

Iwant tochange me plans now Act No 10149215 .

joan Bramall

Great,thanks Phil.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi cslogg, this would indicate you are on a 30 day rolling SIM, there is no end date on the plan so you can change then plan whenever you wish now.
It just means that the 6th December was the earliest you could change, that's the flexibility with 30 day plans.
-Phil
My contract started on 7th November2017 and finished on 6th December 2017 according to my plan.
I thought I was on a 6 month sim only deal.I am quite happy with my contract and do not want to change but the dates make no sense.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi cslogg, you should be able to take a look in "My Account", "My Plan" to see when your contract started and when it is due to end. Most of our plans are either 30 day SIM only or 24 month phone plans.

You can get a new phone up to 60 days before the end of your plan, or, if you're happy with your current phone, change to a cheaper plan at the end of your minimum term.

-Phil

Why iD Mobile?