Solved

Direct Debit - rubbish customer service

• 16 December 2020
  • 3 replies

I received a text yesterday advising me that my direct debit payment had been cancelled. The fact is that you were trying to take money from a direct debit that was used for the account that I did have with you, but then cancelled when I left. I have re-joined you and a new direct debit was set up and is still in existence. This could have been easily sorted out if it had been possible to speak to someone, which apparently isn’t an option - beginning to regret coming back to ID already with this rubbish Customer service.

icon

Best answer by PCh155 23 December 2020, 10:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @PCh155

We appreciate your feedback here and will pass this on, though we're glad to hear the issue is now sorted.

Mohammed

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @PCh155,

We are sorry to hear that you could not get in touch with us and for the confusion caused there. Our Live Chat Team here are able to assist with all account issues if you need them in the future.

Is your payment/direct debit all back to normal now? If you need further help then please let us know.

Ryan

The payments do seem to be back to normal now - the live chat wasn't working when I tried, which along with no option to telephone someone, and the implied threats of additional costs, caused my frustration.

Why iD Mobile?