Solved

Discount code ID30BF

• 12 November 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Does this code only apply to new contracts rather than upgrades? If so why as this will mean I’ll need to cancel my current sim only contract and take out a new one to qualify for the discount.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 1 December 2020, 16:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @KevinK,

Can you provide a bit more information on where you have seen this code?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

It’s been made available by ID on several websites including vouchercodes.co.uk

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Have you a link @KevinK ?

Will

Userlevel 1

Have you a link @KevinK ?

Will

https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/int/offer/6627568/a821028d0cc32603699a65c4eb8d709019a9823f/?ps=1&pageViewID=16058085991444753351540055fb6b1d73ea61416055&mi=idmobile.co.uk&ppc=r-x-wdhequxxsjktttuaijrfxavywfgwnmmfgoupuhwwyqgdrs&tl=code-title&opi=mpx&inv=online&pl=tablet&ss=merchant&pn=%2Fidmobile.co.uk&gotcode=1

I was also wondering if I have to do this to get the discount? Seems a bit ridiculous that new customers get the discount but existing ones don’t...

Userlevel 1

I was also wondering if I have to do this to get the discount? Seems a bit ridiculous that new customers get the discount but existing ones don’t...

I called up and got £20 discount, not the full amount but better than the hassle of cancelling and taking out a new contract and having another credit search.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Apologies for the delayed reply here.

This is only a new contract deal

As with yourself when joining, you would have received a great deal which other customers who are already with us would not have had access to.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?