Solved

Earliest Cancellation Date?

• 24 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi guys,

My contract runs until the 23rd May, when is the earliest I can give notice to cancel and switch to a SIM only plan?

Many thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by Gregor 24 February 2019, 15:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @tc5712

I just wanted to give you some good news here. You do not need to cancel your contract in order to move to SIM only deal. Option to upgrade (including SIM only deals) will appear in your app 30 days before your contract expiration and then you will be able to choose option most suitable to you starting from £3.99 a month.

Regards
Userlevel 1
Hi Hikari,

That would be the process if I wanted to stay with ID but what if I just want to cancel?
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hey @tc5712

It would be very sad to see you go, is there a particular reason why would you be planning to cancel your contract? ID Mobile is constantly improving and listens to customers feedback and they have the best prices on the market. Hopefully we could help you here in the community if you experience any issues with the network? @Ryan , @Kevin and @Mohammed are visiting forum very frequently and they can assist you with anything related to ID Mobile.
However, If you would like to cancel your contract then you would need to contact ID using this page here around 30 days before your contract expires because usually there 30 days notice time that you need to give.

Regards
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @tc5712,

@Hikari is correct, you can request to leave your contract within 30-days at the earliest of your contract expiry date.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?