Solved

former customer wanting to return?

• 19 January 2020
  • 5 replies

I just stopped few months ago my contract as I was in Malawi for 6months and ID mobile doesn’t work there. I’m coming back to UK and I would like to know if I need get a new sim? Or would it be possible as it was just 2 months ago to use the same SIM card 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 20 January 2020, 14:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Bonniejane,

If the old contract has been cancelled, you’ll need to purchase a new contract in order to start with iD Mobile again.

Mohammed

But i can do anything for the app. It looks like it’s blocked. And also they’re asking about a number but the only the number I got right now is the Malawian that I’ll delete as soon as I xome back 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

But i can do anything for the app. It looks like it’s blocked. And also they’re asking about a number but the only the number I got right now is the Malawian that I’ll delete as soon as I xome back 

The app/account would allow limited access for up to 6-months once you’ve cancelled but this wouldn’t mean you could re-connect the number.

You would need to purchase a new contract.

We only ask for a contact number for when placing an order should we need to get in touch if there is any issues with this.

You can put 07777777777 in the field if you don't’ have a contact number and just give an email.

Mohammed

Hi,

As old customer, I had an account and a plan. Cancelled everything in November, just opened a new one so got a new SIM card and new number but when I connect to the apps the only thing I can see it’s my old account, nothing about the new one. Could you please let me know what to do? Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hey @Bonniejane,

Due to returning to us, but on a new plan, you will need to register a brand new account for your number to gain access to your new account. This will mean that you have to use a different email address for the username when registering but not to worry, we will only contact you on the email address given at the time of your purchase and not the one used for the username.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?