Solved

How can I cancel my contract?

I have posted a while back but not seen reply. My contract ends on 16th of may I askes few weeks back about how to end it. As my ex uses the number and she can pay her own bill. Is there anyway you can email me or message me the next steps please 

Yours dougieb1970

icon

Best answer by Pearl_c6 5 May 2020, 13:24

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Dougieb1970 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

It's a second number that's leaving, I'm still staying with my main contract 

Yours dougieb1970

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Dougieb1970 

You would still follow the same process by for the number you want to cancel.

Have you registered that account on iD Mobile App and My Account?

Thanks, 

Pearl

Right I have got phone off my ex gf followed instructions got pac sent out and then directs me to a contact us page which isn't found. Will me receiving the pac number constitute me leaving with the spare number 

Yours dougie b

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Dougieb1970 

Apologies , you having to face all these issues.

I’ve messaged you directly, please check your inbox

Thanks

Pearl

Hi,

Having read the above mentioned information on ID Mobile website, together with taken advice I have tried to log onto the Mobile App: My Account Page to ‘End my ID Mobile Plan’ without any success.

Can someone get in REMOVED

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @BJob,

We can get someone to PM you now with regards to cancelling. Please keep an eye on your PMs for this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?