Solved

How do I cancel my contract

Hi. I want to cancel my contract but unable to do this on the website and your customer services are closed due to covid. How do I get it cancelled...my contract is ending 25th May this year.

icon

Best answer by Nikhil P 14 May 2020, 09:32

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Perry,

Welcome to the iD Community, and sorry to hear you’re wanting to cancel your iD Mobile plan.

Everything you need to know about how to cancel your plan, can be found here

The last section of the article will apply to you in this case. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Doesn’t have that option on the tile….has “thinking of leaving”. I click this go into start switching now...then select end your I'd mobile plan. This then tells me the amount it will cost to leave but doesn't confirm that my plan has now been cancelled and has states at bottom to contact customer services !

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Perry 

Thanks for highlighting that, I’ll get that updated on the article.

As for Contacting us, the Live Chat team are available for account related support. They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

The team will be able to assist you with your disconnection.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

Please ring me URGENTLY. As I am trying to END my Contract with you, which started on 29th /4/20.

Please ring me. on: <Removed>.-landline. URGENT PLEASE!

Thanking you. Mr. Simon Haeems.

Userlevel 1

Got the phone- on contract, for my son, He defaulted to pay me, so as the Direct /Deb, would be able to go ahead to be payed.  Now, I am on Pension/Credit. And will be UNABLE to afford the phone, Plus I know NOTHING about Mobile/phone’s or even how to use them.

Therefore, Please can you ring me, am Awaiting your call.

Thanking you again.

Simon. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Simon Haeems,

Welcome to the iD Community, and sorry to hear you’re wanting to end your iD plan. 

As mentioned in the post above yours, our Call Centre is closed, however, our Live Chat team are available to assist. 

The Live Chat team are available here. The team are available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

My son has got me into trouble, Re: this contract!

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your reply. Can you please help, by contacting me by my landline, as I am from the old-school!

Userlevel 1

Am in a village, there for I have to go- out of my Lockdown, to my nearest one hour-bus-ride to (Lowestoft) to check- on my bank. Re: direct/Deb. situation?

please reply. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Simon Haeems 

I’ve sent you a direct message, with some further information on how you can get assistance with this query. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

Will Waite, 15 min’s then try & call my bank. so you'll find my line engaged. 19.15.am.

Please reply .

Userlevel 1

Don’t know how to go on to your Help-site???

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Simon Haeems

You can chat to the team by clicking on this link: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us - it’ll take you to our Contact us page. 

Once on the page scroll down a bit to the Live Chat section, and you’ll see a blue button appear if an agent is available. It’ll look like the picture below. 

Click on the blue button, and it’ll open up a chat, where one of our Customer Service agents will be able to help you. 

If the button appears grey, it means the agents are currently busy, but just wait for a while, and it’ll appear blue again when an agent is available. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Why iD Mobile?