Solved

How to cancel my contract

• 10 December 2018
  • 16 replies

My son had an ID sim only contract which he no longer uses. I can’t remember the number so can’t log in to your site to cancel it. The direct debit is still being paid each month. How do I cancel this contract? I can provide my email and bank account details to prove I am the account holder.
icon

Best answer by terrywebbs 11 December 2018, 20:33

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Use this page to contact live chat team. They will help you with that.
Badge +10
Best try the below link before calling it will give you more information about the cancelation process.
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/returns-cancellations

• If you'd like to cancel your SIM Only plan, you'll need to give us 30 days' notice.
  • So, if you want to leave at the end of your minimum contract term, you need to notify us at least 30 days before your contract end date.
  • Please note: if you decide to leave before your minimum contract period, you may be charged an early cancellation fee. You can view your early cancellation fee in the iD Mobile app or My Account area - under 'My account', on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then see your 'Estimated cost of a cancellation'.
  • If you're on a 1-month rolling SIM Only plan, you can cancel it with the iD Mobile app or My Account area. Simply log in, go to the 'My account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then be taken through the cancellation process.
  • If you're on a pay monthly handset plan, you can cancel it by contacting us here.
  • If you don't contact us, your plan will keep running. It won't terminate automatically and you'll continue to be billed.

27/06/2020

(@ 30 DAYS FROM START OF CONTRACT ON 28/05/2020)

INSTRUCTION PLEASE CANCEL MY CONTRACT:

[redacted]

PLEASE CANCEL MY 30 DAY ROLLING SIM CONTRACT ORDERED 28/05/2020.

TODAY IS 27/06/2020 AND IS WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM RECEIVING THE SIM, THAT WAS AFTER THE DATE IT WAS ORDERED 28/05/2020.

[redacted]

PLEASE CANCEL MY 30 DAY ROLLING SIM CONTRACT ORDERED 28/05/2020.

TODAY IS 27/06/2020 AND IS WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM RECEIVING THE SIM, THAT WAS AFTER THE DATE IT WAS ORDERED 28/05/2020.

[redacted]

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Lindsay.iD.MOB20, I’ve edited your above comment to remove all record of your personal information. Please refrain from openly sharing sensitive information that could be used to identify you. If you need to cancel your contract, please follow the steps at the following link

https://bit.ly/31q8gAD

Thank you,

Rory

I want to cancel my contract with this number 07446001731 ASAP please I am not happy with id services 

My contract is only ending about 3 months ago I lost the phone so now I'm using different network

Id have sent my information to Lucas credit service I will pay off tomorrow so I want id mobile contact me on this email address XXXXXXXXX

Please my contact is already ending 

I want to cancel my contract ASAP please 

That's the phone number 07446001731

Thank you 

Hi

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Been87,

Did you get in touch to let us know you wanted to cancel your contract? If you went 3 months without paying, us passing the debt to Lucas sounds about right.

What is it specifically you’d like to speak about?

Will

I have talked to them already they will pick up the amount tomorrow morning

So I want the contract to end please 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @987654321, we appreciate your frustration, but we try to keep the iD Community an inclusive and welcoming place for everyone, so please refrain from using inflammatory language in your posts.

If you need to cancel an order, please get in touch with our Live Chat team.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Been87, I’ve merged all your posts into a single thread to avoid confusion. Please contact our Live Chat team as per the above message.

Thank you,

Rory

Thanks Rory but been trying for hours but still no avail they need to employ more agents.

dont ever get a contract with I D if anyone was thinking of.

cheers T

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @987654321, they’re closed for the evening now, but give it a try tomorrow morning when it’s quiet and if you’re still having trouble, just drop us a line here.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?