Solved

How to switch seamlessly to SIM-only?

• 14 August 2019
  • 5 replies

My current contract is ending in September, and I want to change to the £7/m SIM-only. When and how should I do that so that the transition is seamless and doesn't cost me any excess money?

icon

Best answer by Gregor 15 August 2019, 09:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Argy61 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I have the same problem . You are NOT given the option to take a cheaper option when contract ends and due to Covid UNABLE to call ID!!! Help!’n

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hey @neiljerram

When you are at upgrade page you can sort it by price from low to high when you do it sim only offers should come up at the top.

In case if you still don't see Sim only upgrades in your app, you could call sales team at +44800 049 0250 and they will be able to help you.
I don't think idmobile consider this to be an "upgrade", as it will be less money for them. I've tried looking at the upgrade deals that are currently presented to me within my account, and they do not include any SIM-only options.
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @neiljerram

You can upgrade your contact at any time within last 60 days of your contract. Just use your iD Mobile app to do that. When you are eligible to upgrade app should notify you about it as soon as you login. It is very easy process and you won't be charged any extra fees for doing it.

Kind Regards

Why iD Mobile?