Solved

I'm waiting for my upgrade to be reverted and to be refunded

• 27 March 2020
  • 4 replies

I took out a new contract on March 9 but changed my mind on March 10. I emailed ID mobile - got a Transaction number for the return and sent the phone back registered post and I have tracked delivery receipt for 16 March.

ID said they would cancel the DD and put my back on my previous plan but two weeks have gone by and I have heard nothing and now they are billing me for second month. No live chat and cant get through on the phone. 

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE AT ID HELP.  i work freelance and have no work/income at the moment.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 March 2020, 13:22

View original

4 replies

Badge +10

@jay gant apologies for the delay, the ID Team are very short staffed due to the current situation, so the best action you can do is send an email outlining the issue to the support team.

In order they can access your iD account please email with your Community Username, Full Name, Full Address, iD Mobile Number and Date of Birth and they well have this sorted. They usually reply and have many issues sorted within 24hrs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @jay gant,

Sorry to hear that.

You can find out about cancelling an upgrade here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/upgrades-68/can-i-cancel-my-upgrade-31878

It looks like this has already been sent back to us so we’ll need to check this with our Warehouse to close down if it hasn’t already and find out if the upgrade has reversed.

Does the app reflect the change? 

Bills are produced in advance so if we already produced the bill for this month taking into account the upgrade, then your next bill will have a credit for any charges where you did not have the upgrade anymore.

If you email us on  we’ll take a look at this further.

Please include a link to this Community topic and your username: Jay gant

Mohammed

Hallo everyone

Thanks for your replies to this topic. Unfortunately none of the solutions you offerred are working. I have emailed ID mobile at the community support address repeatedly since last Saturday.

I have not had any response or even an acknowledgement. I repeat I am not earning any money at the moment so having £26 a month taken out of my account and no one responding is very scary.

Please can someone at ID mobile respond and sort this out. Private message me if needed.

Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @jay gant , 

I’ve contacted the team to to pick this one up as soon as possible. 

They should get in touch with you soon.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Why iD Mobile?