Solved

I can't upgrade my tariff

• 21 September 2020
  • 8 replies

I’ve tried both in the app on my tablet (using the ID Mobile app) and on my laptop to change my plan and it won’t let me. They both keep saying ‘Sorry, something went wrong. please try again’ I have tried at all times of the day and it won’t let me. I keep getting the same thing. I pay by direct debit (as am a Pay Monthly user) and have never been in debt. Why won’t it let my go to a higher usage allowance?  It’s making me want to leave for a better deal.

icon

Best answer by bahkti 29 September 2020, 14:05

View original

8 replies

I’ve tried both in the app on my tablet (using the ID Mobile app) and on my laptop to try to change my plan and it won’t let me. (and different browsers) They all keep saying ‘Sorry, something went wrong. please try again’ I have tried at all times of the day and night and it won’t let me. I keep getting the same thing. I pay by direct debit (as am a Pay Monthly user) and have never been in debt. (Been with IDMobile for four years) Why won’t it let my go to a higher usage allowance?  It’s making me want to leave for a better deal elsewhere.

EDIT: Moved

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @bahkti,

Are you on a SIM only tariff or a 24 month handset contract? SIM only should be simple enough through the App or through a browser, but if it’s 24 month contract, we’ll need to Private Message you to see what options we can provide.

Will

Hi Will, as I stated earlier, it won’t let me change tariff either via the app on my tablet or online via my laptop. It keeps telling me ‘Sorry, something went wrong. please try again’. I have two or three people trying to sort it out. They just don’t get what I’m saying that the app (or browser) does NOT let me change the plan. I’m no longer on a two year contract that finished two years ago and am on a data plan. I’m now waiting to hear back from the Technical Team. If not, Im jumping ship to EE. Far simpler.  Thank you for trying. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @bahkti.

I’m sure you’ll hear back with positive news from the Tech Team soon. if not, feel free to let us know and we’ll chase that up.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @bahkti,

I see we’ve discussed this on another topic, so we’ll stick to communicating there as not to cause any confusion.

Will

EDIT: Moved

Hi Will, just had a text from the technical team saying that my issue had been fixed/resolved. It most certainly hasn’t. Please cancel my account now and let me know when it finishes please. Am moving over to EE now. Thank you for trying at least Will (and Mohammed) 

Yours 

Tony Fitzpatrick-Matthews

I’ve managed to cancel it myself Will. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ve managed to cancel it myself Will. 

Hello @bahkti,

Thanks for confirming that for us.

If you still need assistance, please let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?