Question

I need to end my contract

Hi there,

I’ve been quite satisfied with the service so far, and I’m considering taking out another plan in the future, though my contract will be ending soon, so for the moment I’d like to end my contract.

I’ve tried the 7777 number which went nowhere, and the Live Chat isn’t working, could a someone please contact me regarding this matter?

Thanks,

Justin M

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Justin M 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as “available”. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Thanks

Hi @Justin M 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as “available”. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Thanks

I’m sorry, but I don’t have the time to spend all day/week waiting for a button to turn blue. And there isn’t even a button to begin with on that page...

It would make more sense for both of us if someone could message me directly or via email.

Thanks

Justin M

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Justin M 

I have sent you a private message with more details.

Regards

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?