Question

I NEED to speak with someone @ id mobile!!!!!!

Since i started 2 contracts for my kids with id mobile ive never been able to create an online account and manage things via the app as it never recognizes my details. i now have a Final Denand Notice for £7.00 as I had to cancel direct debits due to Coronavirus, but I cant get hold of anybody online, via e mail or on the phone. So what the hell am I ment to do? its shocking im being threatend with a debt collection agency for £7.00 on an account with which I litrally have no way of speaking to anybody!!! 

15 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Delburn 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi 

I cant find where my direct messages are so cant retrieve it! Any ideas?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Delburn 

You should be able to access the direct message via the email notification you received about the post. 

Or by clicking account settings and selecting private message. 

Thanks 

Aklima

I need to change my number , to another number I got

Fid u get my request

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Laurita 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Aklima

Userlevel 1

Seriously you have to through chat not speak to a human voice to get through to someone!!

this is ridiculous- I’m waiting for my new contract etc and all I wanted to know is the status of the mobile phone order when I’ll be getting it etc. 

the BOT is useless - I don’t have a ID mobile so I can’t log into the app only thing is go on Community ID thread. 

very disappointing - it’s better for me to stay with existing provider and pay the extra few hundred pounds. 

at least speaking to a human voice makes a big difference

vert annoyed 😒 well before I’ve even got anything. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @KPNUTZ666,

Are you just after your order status checking? If so, let us know and we’ll get onto that for you.

Will

i’d very much like to speak to a human being about my a/c. I am not the owner of the mobile but I pay by DD for the a/c so am not registered. I want to stop paying for this account but I am in contract so want to know what will happen and when I can cancel the DD without having to pay for the whole period. The account started on 23.01.21. I can furnish the mobile number and the account number. 

Many thanks.  

Gerry

Upgraded from Civilian to Newbie but still no response from iD when you don’t have the mobile! I’d rather not be upgraded and just get someone I can talk to.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Gerry Proctor,

In order to check this out we would require that the account holder contacts us directly.

If you are not the registered account holder, we can’t check this out unfortunately.

Kash

Hi Kash,

Thank you for your response.  I am the account holder and pay the DD but I do not have the phone. I receive all your monthly emails about the a/c. 

I hope there is someone I can talk with about my concerns. I can give you the details but am not sure if this is a secure forum which is why I left my mobile number. 

Gerry.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Gerry Proctor,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

My £6 a month DD should be exactly that. So how can it be that I have a whopping great bill of £81 ????   And how do I leave this appalling ‘contract’?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ginny Matthews,

It’s likely that the charges for out of allowance usage.

Have you checked your bill to see what the charges are for?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?