Solved

I want to end my contract but your website takes me round in circles.

• 13 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to end my contract but your website takes me round in circles.

Honestly, when I go to my account and ‘thinking of leaving’ it tells you to visit the idmobile website, and go to ‘my account’ ‘end my plan’ - this isn’t an option - the option is called ‘thinking of leaving’, you click this again and get told to go to idmobile website…. I AM ALREADY ON IT. You need to take a look at your sites, flows and UX because none of it makes sense. There’s no option to end my contract on your website no matter how many times you text or email saying so.

I have less than a month left of my contract but you're telling me it will cost double to leave.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 16 September 2020, 20:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mb34,

We’re sorry to hear about this issue. Depending on your plan type, it may not be possible to end the plan using our website at this time unfortunately. If you can contact our Live Chat Team here between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday, we’ll be able to put a disconnection in place along with explaining the billing query you have.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Help. I have no coverage. I can’t end my plan. I have paid the full 24 months and ended my direct debit and I think you’ve cut me off because of that. I will make you aware that I have paid the full 24 months, including my last month, up to 7th august. I have paid £31.99 this month for the privelege of having a mobile connection until 7th August, so you cannot cut me off. I have only cancelled my direct debit because it is impossible to get through to iD to cancel my contract. I have contacted Ofcom. Help.

I want to cancel my plan however:

• My phone is lost.
  • I am unable to log in since I cannot remember my username!
  • When I try to use ‘Forgotten Username’ it asks for my phone number and sends a code to the lost phone!
  • Not able to ring customer service or live chat - so much for a ‘communications’ company!

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can’t work out how to move forward and do not want to get a bad credit rating if I cancel the direct debit although I am well out of my SIM only contract

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @sarabricusse,

We’re sorry to hear about those issues, we will help you with cancelling your plan here. A member of our Support Team will be in touch via PM.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?