Solved

Id Mobile accounts - Plan Change

• 30 July 2020
  • 9 replies

I have two ID Mobile accounts registered under one email address. I want to change the plan for my first mobile, but when I login I can only change the second plan. How can I fix this?!?!? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Will 31 July 2020, 15:41

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @no_signal 

Could you elaborate a little on the first point?  See currently, every different active iD Mobile number would need to be registered with it’s own unique username/ email address.

It could be that the number you’re wanting to do a Plan Change on is not yet registered, though if you register that online, you should be able to independently log in to that and make any changes you’d like there.

Hi. This what I presumed would be the case, but I’ve checked the email trail and have found two separate ID Mobile account welcome emails for each of the numbers. The first in 2016 and the second more recent. I’m pretty sure the number is liked to an account, just stumped on how to access for the account registered first!

If registering the number again with an account (or for a second time), how do I go about doing that? Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @no_signal ,

Although you may have received an email regarding that number, it doesn’t mean it’s registered to it, just that it has that email address submitted as a contact email.

You’d need an alternative email address to register your second number, so it’d be the same process as the first one, but with a different email address.

Hope this helps, but if not, please do let us know.

Will

Thanks Will. I’ve just tried to create a new account but get the message back: ‘You are a registered user. Please login using your username & password.’, so back to square one!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Are you submitting the different number and email address to that we already have on record for you? Also, are you doing it through a web browser @no_signal ?

Will

When I tried to create a new registration, I was asked for the mobile number, surname and DOB. After I entered that I got the message about the number already being registered. This is the original number I first setup with ID. The second registration seems to have over-written the first one. Yes, doing this through a browser. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Try doing it in an Incognito page @no_signal, that could do it.

Will

Hi. I’ve tried an Incognito page login, but got the same results, just logs into the newer account. Is there any way I can get my first account registration details reset or changed manually by ID support? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @no_signal,

We can certainly help you out with this.

I have sent you a PM so that we can investigate this further with you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?