Solved

ID Mobile don’t respect their customers

Userlevel 1
Just called customer service to upgrade to their 4GB FOR £8 as offered on the website. Told it’s only available to new customers, best they could offer was 4GB for £9. I argued, but got nowhere even when I asked for my PAC code. I asked, so you would rather lose a customer than give them the same offer as a new customer, just kept getting the standard ‘computer says no’ type answer.

really poor customer service.

now switching to Virgin who are offer 5GB plus more minutes for the same £9.

Goodbye I D Mobile
icon

Best answer by Phil 7 May 2018, 16:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Peopleiknow, it's disappointing to hear that you've decided to leave us over this new deal. We are working to make this available to existing customers, but an unexpected issue has delayed this.

Anyone can see on the app to choose a more preferable plan when it's available.

-Phil
I was wondering why upgrading to this plan wasn't available on the app or in the My Account section but only on the store! Why did I receive an email notifying me of this offer if it's not even available to me as an existing customer? And considering the deal is only available for two more weeks, is it likely that it will actually be available to existing customers before the end of that timeframe?
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Archer, an unexpected issue prevented this deal from being offered to existing customers but it is our intention to make this available as soon as possible.
-Phil

Why iD Mobile?