Question

ID sim only to new ID contract

• 18 June 2020
  • 2 replies

I was on a ID SIM only contract but have now purchased an ID contract, not an upgrade. how can I keep my old number PAC code cannot be used, as ID to ID . please help

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Elethakkar 

If you were looking to keep an existing number you had with iD Mobile, yet change your tariff or start a new contract. 

Then it would ALWAYS be important to log in to your existing account through either the iD Mobile App (or using our website), and follow the Plan Change options -or- Upgrade options available within there.

We will have someone contact you via Private Message shortly in order to take some information from you privately so that we can either cancel/ return the new purchase you’ve made erroneously.

Hi Kevin, thanks for your reply BUT I did not order the new contract in error.  The new contract was quite a bit cheaper by not choosing the Upgrade option. Why does ID charge existing customers more over 2 years including the upfront cost and not the same as new customers? I am keeping the new phone and reluctantly keeping the new number but not impressed with how ID treat loyal customers.

Why iD Mobile?