Solved

iPhone unlock code

• 16 January 2019
  • 5 replies

I have just upgraded my iPhone at the end of my contract period and would like to unlock my old iPhone 6s. Can you please send me details of how to do that?
icon

Best answer by cookk 17 January 2019, 16:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Here you go

Click here or here or here

Regards
Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @cookk and welcome to the iD Community.

Did you manage to get the ball rolling for the iPhone unlock request?

If not please get in touch with our Live Chat Team through here

your Live Chat facility/team were not available from around 19.30 last night so I spend 25 minutes waiting on the telephone to speak to one of your customer service advisors. I eventually got through to an agent, had to wait on hold for a few more minutes, then had confirmation that my unlock code had been requested. Now just waiting for the unlock code to come through.

Thanks.
by way of feedback perhaps it would be helpful if you explained the process upfront on your website to avoid users having to ask the same question over and over again through this channel.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @cookk,

Thanks for confirming this.

If you've since contacted us, we'll have raised an unlock request on your account which our Team will process for you. You won't receive a code, but your handset should be unlocked within 72-working hours of the request being made.

Thank you for the feedback regarding explaining the process.

We've already done this here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/getting-started-20/unlocking-your-phone-29863

The topic is already a sticky in the "Getting Started" section of our Community.

We always recommend searching the community before making a topic as you'll likely find the answer in the first instance.

All of the information can be found on the above topic!

Our community heroes already refer to this topic regularly 🙂

If you need any further support, please let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?