Solved

Is it possible to not purchase a plan and not disconnect my sim? (Pause/Resume service)

• 17 December 2018
  • 1 reply

I have a monthly rolling sim-only account.
If I wanted to in the future, is it possible to not purchase a plan one month (without disconnecting my sim) if I don’t think I’m going to use my phone that month.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 17 December 2018, 15:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I have a monthly rolling sim-only account.
If I wanted to in the future, is it possible to not purchase a plan one month (without disconnecting my sim) if I don’t think I’m going to use my phone that month.

Hello @steffi,

Thanks for joining our community.

What I believe you're referring to is Pausing & Resuming your service if I'm correct?

This is possible on our PAYG plans as you can simply not purchase a bundle/top-up for the month you don't want to use it.

Alternatively, you can look at changing your plan to the cheapest available option if you're not going to be using it.

You'll need to wait up to 30-days before you change plans again though and we can't guarantee that the old plan would be available to you.

For example, if you were on a special offer deal we could not offer, you'd lost out the ability to take this up again.

We do however, offer great flexibility on our SIM-only plans and allow you to freely move yourself.

Just log-into the iD App/account to see the available options for this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?