Solved

Is there an upgrade deal?

• 13 June 2018
  • 1 reply

I’ve been on a sim only deal for over 2 years now which I’m happy with, but my iPhone 6s battery is on its last legs, I know you can take it to an Apple store for the £25 deal, but they state it could take up to 10 working days and they do not offer a replacement phone whilst waiting. So I’m wondering if it’s possible to upgrade for a newer handset but keep my sim only deal or would I be paying full price PLUS my sim only monthly? Or is there a reduced monthly price for just the new handset? Anyone else tried this, thanks
icon

Best answer by Chloe 14 June 2018, 18:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi @Theace

Just to let you know, I've moved your question over to our 'Plan types, upgrades and plan changes' topic. This makes it easy to locate for other customers who may have a similar question.

I am afraid you cannot purchase a SIMO deal with a handset, however, you can upgrade your SIMO plan to a plan with a phone.

Have a look at your iD Mobile app, you should see an upgrade section and this will show you all of your options.

If you have any more questions then just let us know, we're always happy to help!

Chloé.

Why iD Mobile?