Solved

Keep my ID number

• 16 August 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi

I requested for terminating my services with ID in May-2019. But want to resume the services with the same number. Is it possible? If so how should I request for it

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Ryan 20 August 2019, 11:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @nj9211,

I am sorry to advise you that if you terminated your services without porting your number away from us, then we have no way of reinstating the services with the same number.

Did you use a PAC code? If so, you can set up a new contract, obtain a PAC code from your current network and then port back to us. If this is not the case, you'll be assigned a new number if you make a new purchase.

Ryan

How do I terminate my services and reinstate the services with the same number in a few months?

(I am an international student and will be returning to the UK in December)

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @twishaardelle 

Please provide more details are you on a sim only?

If your contract is terminated it my not be possible to reactivate the sim once you have returned. 

Please give details of what tariff you are on. 

Regards

Aklima 

Hi, 

I am on a sim only and my tariff is the €9/month with 3GB data and. 

I am also being charged over this monthly rate and I can’t understand why as I am not using this number in any way. I am using my Malaysian sim so am not sure why I was billed €21 for the month of April. 

Is there a reason for this and would you have any suggestions for what I should do?

Thank you so much. 

Regards, 

Twisha

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @twishaardelle 

Welcome to iD Community.

Please click here to help you under everything you need to know about your bills. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Hi, 

Could you please send me the roaming charges in each country as I wasn’t able to access the link?

However, I have not used data roaming while here in Malaysia. Is there any other reason for being billed above the monthly rate?

Thanks.

Regards, 

Twisha

Why iD Mobile?