Solved

Keep my number error

• 3 July 2018
  • 5 replies

Hello
I've been trying to contact iD all day with no luck. I have followed the instructions on keeping my number however I get an error message saying mobile nunber or PAC code are incorrect. I have contacter my old provider and they confirmed the PAC is correct so I dont know what the issue is. Any help would be much appreciated please.
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 April 2019, 16:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Lulu95,

Have you confirmed that the PAC code has not yet expired?

You'd usually get this error when:

• The PAC code has expired
  • The PAC code does not match the Porting number you've entered vice versa
Double check to see if it's a valid PAC code and try re-entering making sure all the details are correct.

If you're still having issues, please let us know here and we'll advise further as it may need to be manually raised.

Mohammed
Hello there I have the same problem and have done everything above including contacting my old provider. I have copied and pasted the code and also entered manually, same with my number.

Keep getting an error.

Please advise.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello there I have the same problem and have done everything above including contacting my old provider. I have copied and pasted the code and also entered manually, same with my number.

Keep getting an error.

Please advise.

Hello @Kouricko,

Your contact with us is very recent so I believe the issues you are facing here are different to the OP.

We were affected by some system issues and this is affecting ports. The PAC code may well be correct, however, our System is not currently accepting this at the moment. Please try again later once the issue has been resolved.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mohammed
Understood, I managed to get through to customer service eventually who said similar.

In relation to this issue, do I need to have my iD Sim Card in my phone for this to transfer or is it all done on your system and I switch when convenient, (as I need to use my old number for many things while I wait)

Thank you for your reply.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @Kouricko,

You don't need to keep the iD SIM in your phone.
The transfer will be done from our end.

On the transfer date, you'll experience some disruption as the number is transferred over to the iD SIM. When complete, just put the iD SIM in and use that from then on.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?