Question

Moving from pay monthly to sim only

• 13 November 2018
  • 4 replies

My 24 month contract comes to an end at the end of November and want to move to a sim only contract. Can this be done via the upgrade link on the iD app?

4 replies

Badge +10
Hi
Welcome to the ID Community

I think so, no harm in trying... you wont be committing to anything by just clicking on the link from your account.

I just tried it via my web browser, looks fine for me loads of options even sim only!

good luck
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hey there @Anthony1981.

Once any existing contract with us is up, you should be able to look at Plan Change options within the iD Mobile App or your My Account area online.

A Plan Change would be what you'd want to be looking at from the sounds of what you're saying.

Down the line though, you would still always have the option to look at upgrade options within the iD Mobile App, online, or speak to our Sales Team over the phone if you were crossing that bridge.

Kevin

My contract is coming to an end in a couple of weeks and I want to understand what I need to do to ensure that I don’t end up continuing to pay the same monthly contract fee after the period has ended. I want to keep my phone number and switch to an ID mobile Sim only deal. What do I need to do?  How do I sign up to a new Sim only contract (I don’t need a new phone so I'm not looking to upgrade).  I’ve read the above thread, but the only available plan change options in the “new plan” section of the app is for large amounts - I wish to change to the £3.99 sim-only deal. Can anyone from ID mobile help??

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @CescaCawood,

Sorry for the delayed response here.

Simply log into the iD app/account

Head to “My Account” 

Then find the Upgrade section and click upgrade

Select SIM-only

Then find the plan and complete this to switch your contract to a sIM-only plan and keeping your number.

Ordering a new SIM-only plan directly from our website (and not via the above method) would mean a new SIM plan with a new number and you don’t want this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?