Solved

My order has been returned to Carphone Warehouse?

• 30 August 2018
  • 10 replies

I upgraded my phone and expected the new handset to be delivered on Friday 24th August

Text said it would arrive between 5:20-6:30pm, but the phone did not arrive.

Contacted DPD on Tuesday who replied on Wednesday to say that it driver could not find the address (house was built in 1981! & DPD have delivered here many times before). They tell me that the item has now been sent back to Carphone Warehouse; with no attempt by DPD to redeliver.

Please, can you tell me how I can arrange delivery?

Thank you
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 September 2018, 14:10

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @ablackmanuk,

I've moved your topic to a new topic in the section Plan types, upgrades & plan changes

Have you tried putting your postcode into the tracking?

If you head to http://www.dpd.co.uk/ and input your tracking number, there is usually a box to put your postcode following.

Once you put in your postcode, you're usually presented options for your delivery.

Are you able to re-arrange delivery here?

Mohammed
Thanks for the reply, I tried to use the web line, but DPD told me they sent the parcel back instead of attempting to redeilver.
Is there a number I can call to arrange a new delivery if it has been sent back to Carphone warehouse?
im back at work now, so home delivery is now going to be tricky
thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @ablackmanuk,

If you weren't able to re-arrange with DPD, it sounds like this order may have since been cancelled.

I've PM'ed you with how we can look into this further, have a look and we'll pick this up.

Mohammed
Hi, I accidentally returned my order today, could I have it redelivered?
Okay, so. I ordered a phone from ID which was set to arrive Saturday. I thought it was a different order so didn't accept it at the door, I returned it by accident. Both ID and DPD haven't been able to help. I want the phone redelivered (which they should be able to do as I accidentally sent my sky package back at the same time and they've set it for redelivery tomorrow). I have now got 2 emails, one saying my account is up and running (with a phone I don't have) and my bill is ready(again for the phone I don't have). I just want the phone sent back out to me. I don't understand how this is so difficult. Anyone know how on earth I'm gonna manage to get the phone sent back to me? I feel like ripping my hair out this is such an absolute mess. How hard is it to get ID to just resend the order?
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Yazmindahenn,

I'm sorry to hear this! Did you manage to sort this out already? If not, you'll be best contacting our Live Chat team here or by contacting our Sales Team as soon as possible.

Ryan
yes i got it sorted ryan thank you
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Yazmindahenn,

That's great. Let us know if you need anything else.

Ryan

Meant to have my carephone warehouse delivery yesterday got nothing then tracking said sent back to carphone warehouse before delivery was attempted 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Meant to have my carephone warehouse delivery yesterday got nothing then tracking said sent back to carphone warehouse before delivery was attempted 

Hi Louise.

We’d recommend getting in touch with Carphone Warehouse directly if you’ve placed an order through them and you’re unsure of what’s happening with your order.

You can reach them through various means here:

https://selfhelp.carphonewarehouse.com/SelfHelp/request.do?forward=contactus

Or contact their Social Media Team’s via the official Carphone Warehouse Facebook or Twitter pages

Why iD Mobile?