Question

NHS

I have signed up as a nhs volunteer, I will be using more data and calls for the role.  Is there any help towards this

13 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Gcarter36 

Welcome to iD Community.

Please click on this link, it is a complete guide on Add-ons . Its just a great way of giving yourself more minutes or data.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/bills-allowances-charges-21/add-ons-the-complete-guide-30152

Let me know how you get on .

Thanks 

Pearl

Hi dissapointed, Vodafone have given unlimited data to customers and tesco have offered nhs volunteers free data and calls 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Gcarter36 

Please be assured this is something we are currently looking into. 

Regards

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

Hi I work for nhs in northern Ireland we do not have nhs in are email we have hscni.net at the end this is not being accepted to receive are free upgrade could the ID team update their online form so we can receive the upgrade too thanks phill

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Phillip Rouke 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ll get someone to pick this up for you and they’ll contact you via PM shortly.

Pearl

Hi @Gcarter36 

Please be assured this is something we are currently looking into. 

Regards

Aklima 

I asked about this months ago as I too am a NHS Volunteer Responder.  I was using up my free minutes in about two or three calls…...I could do that in a day!  I was told that it would be looked into but I never heard a thing.  I remain off duty as I can’t afford to keep buying extra add ons. Very disappointed and I am very sad that I can no longer offer my services to the NHS.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Fluffyduck69 

Are you currently on the NHS promotion?  Or do you need help with that?

Do you have an NHS email or any sort of documentation to help us verify you are an employee.

Hi. Someone completed the form for me (from iD mobile) back in July, then I never heard another thing.  I am an NHS Volunteer Responder so do not have an NHS email address. I haven’t reported On Duty for a few weeks because I was using all my free minutes on Responder calls. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Fluffyduck69,

Have you spoken to the person who filled it out for you to see if they received any confirmation on their side?

Will

No I haven’t because I can’t remember his name. I tried to find our conversation but I can’t remember what platform we used. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Did they advise timescales at all @Fluffyduck69?

What did they say would happen?

Will

No. He said that he’d completed the form and said ‘let’s see what happens.’  I never heard anything again so just assumed that the NHS Volunteers didn’t qualify.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Fluffyduck69,

Ah ok. Only users with a NHS email address can apply for the promotion you see so you would not have been eligible I’m afraid.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?