Question

Order Confirmation not received

• 24 May 2019
  • 6 replies

I placed an order to upgrade this morning over the phone but I've still not received any confirmation. They did say it was getting delivered tomorrow but I wanted to check and make sure everything was correct.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Thanks for that, @khankd. I’ll get back to you shortly.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi Khudadad,

Success! You've placed your order with iD, and your order reference is [EDITED].

Your order is now being processed, and we'll email you as soon as your item has been dispatched.

It can take up to 24 hours to process your order, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch.

The iD Team

this was on 30th June and today its 8th of July. i never got any id mobile number sent to me or Sim card which id mobile has taken money out of my account the same day. Terrible service as the online chat fellow kept me hanging for an hour AN HOUR and never bothered getting back to me. i have saved the chat which i will be using in future reference. Can someone get back to me on this!

@Mohammed 

Nothing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Linzi,

Apologies for the delayed response here.

Did you manage to get the order confirmation after? They can take up to 24-hours to arrive.
Be sure to check Spam/Junk folder also.

Can you please update us here if everything is okay with your order and we can mark this as resolved?

Mohammed
Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @khankd, I’ve just dropped you a private message.

Thank you,

Rory

@Rory ive messaged you back. ive already mentioned my reference number in the previous message look for it if you need it!

Why iD Mobile?