Solved

Order number but no confirmation

• 3 September 2020
  • 24 replies

Hello,

I recently upgraded and got an email with my order number saying the order is being processed and that I will receive a confirmation. I have not yet received this though it has been over 24 hours.  The penny I have to pay for this has also not left my bank account. 

Is it possible to find out if my upgrade has gone through or if I should re-order? 

Thanks,
Sarah 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 5 March 2021, 17:21

View original

24 replies

Hello,

I have now had a reply saying my upgrade cannot be processed because “This is because you're still within your agreed plan period”.

The upgrade was offered to me through the app so I'm unsure as to how I am now ineligible for it. I am on a one month rolling plan and have been on It for several years. 

I would really appreciate clarification on this. 

Thanks,

Sarah

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @sarahbrooks,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to see what’s going on with your order.

Will

Hi, I have the same problem. I ordered an upgrade on Wednesday and I've got an order number but I've not received any confirmation since and it's been over 24 hours.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry for the lack of updates you’ve had @Lmaohelp 

Just so that we can take a look at this from our side we’ve sent you a private message here now.

If you could click your profile then go to inbox, we’ll get back to you there upon your reply.

Thanks.

Hi seem to be having the same problem. Can anyone help ?.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

How long ago was it you placed an order @Paolaa3112 

Have you checked your junk folder in case anything went there by mistake?

Let us know if you’re unable to reach our Live Chat Team, we’ll message you here if you still need updates.

Hi it's been over 72 hours. I've checked the spam folder no emails whatsoever, and I tried live chat but no luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi it's been over 72 hours. I've checked the spam folder no emails whatsoever, and I tried live chat but no luck.

Hello @Paolaa3112,

I take it this is an upgrade as you advised it’s the same issue?

Can you please check the account/app, have the allowances updated to the new plan?

Mohammed

Hi,

I ordered a new Iphone over a week ago, and received an e-mail that a member of the sales team would call me as appeared some of the information was missing

I have heard nothing. The 0.01p appeared on my account but then disappeared

Can you help? Or shall I order again? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Andy Royle 

We’ll send you a private message on here now so that we can take a look into your order specifically.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I am a new customer (well at least trying to be!) 

I placed an order, provided the direct debit information and a penny was taken from my account to confirm the process.

I have received an email confirming my order on Tuesday 13th of October and was supposed to receive another email confirming dispatch but never did !

I don’t even know the mobile number as the sim has never arrived.

What should I do ? am I going to be billed for those days ? where’s my sim ?! :D

I placed an order, provided the direct debit information and a penny was taken from my account to confirm the process.

I have received an email confirming my order on Tuesday 13th of October and was supposed to receive another email confirming dispatch but never did !

What should I do ? am I going to be billed for those days ? where’s my sim ?! :D

Now I received an email saying my first bill is ready and will be charged soon yet no dispatch. Isn’t receiving the SIM card comes first ?!

I placed a sim only order, provided the direct debit information and a penny was taken from my account to confirm the process.

What should I do ? am I going to be billed for those days ? where’s my sim ?!

I also got an email saying that my bill was ready ! And apparently I’m already being charged even though I didn’t get the SIM and I don’t even know my number yet ! 
No customer service number and the live chat is always busy ! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Roza92 

When was it you placed your order?

Could you check your junk/ spam folder to see if any emails went there by mistake?

If it’s a SIM-only order you’ve placed then you should have the SIM within about 2-4 working days at most via Royal Mail.

If it’s a 24-month contract with a phone then you should usually have that within 1-2 days via DPD.

I placed an order for a new phone on Tuesday, I have a confirmation number from the order confirmation screen but have never received any email correspondence to confirm my order is being processed or has gone through?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Lauralouise88 

Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Tuesday 16th March

Hi,

I placed an order last Thursday for a new phone and contract, I have received an Order reference but have not had confirmation or delivery date. 

Could you please provide an update?

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @BowlingBrian 

You can speak to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to provide you an update regarding your order. Feel free to message here if you have any issues.

-Mohsin

Hi 

I place an order on mONDAY to upgrade my phone, have receiveed and order reference but still nno comfrirmation on delivery, can you help 

can access live chat.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I think you can enquire by calling iD telesales on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours @Rox2605.

Alternatively contact customer service using Facebook Messenger, or send a Twitter DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Rox2605,

What was the order for? Was it a SIM only plan, handset contract?

Mohamjmed

Hi, I have the same issue. I have been waiting 48 hours since I placed an order and received email with order number. Nothing else since.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, I have the same issue. I have been waiting 48 hours since I placed an order and received email with order number. Nothing else since.

Okay @Nicole Duke, perhaps try calling iD telesales on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours, for an update.  

It’s possible the item(s) you ordered might be out-of-stock / unavailable for some reason.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Nicole Duke,

Might be worth speaking to our Sales Team as it’s possible your order may not have completed successfully.

Let us know how you get on.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?