Solved

Order update

• 30 March 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
So i recently placed a order for a phone contract with iD, im still unsure if i have passed the credit check and if i have been accepted, here is the first email from yesterday, second email this morning, just worried incase i fail the credit check (doubt i will) and they take the down payment and not refund me, quite a lot on the down payment to help lower monthly total. also from the second email does it look like ive been accepted? also if i pass when do you think ill get my phone?

first email:
"Thanks for placing your order with iD. Your order reference is ********.
Your order is now going through our usual credit and security checks, and we'll email you as soon as everything's been processed successfully.
Our checks can take up to 24 hours, so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away. If you don't hear from us after 24 hours, feel free to get in touch."

second email:

"thank you for choosing iD.
We apologise that due to the popularity of our current offers, we’re currently experiencing minor delays in processing orders ready for dispatch.
We are confident however that we will be able to prepare your order in the next 3-5 days. We’ll email you again to confirm when your order has been successfully processed and dispatched.
Once again thank you for being an iD customer, and we apologise that on this rare occasion we have been unable to provide our normal delivery service.
The iD Team"
icon

Best answer by RebeccaF 30 March 2019, 18:54

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
It looks like they have high volumes of orders so it'll be a bit longer for them to send yours out. If I'm incorrect then someone feel free to tell me, but it seems like you've passed to me 🙂

Rebecca
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@lilreeceyo,

From what you have mentioned the order seems to have been processed. However we can only advise by checking the order. If you contact us HERE we can take a look into it for you.

Kash
Did you get this sorted I'm having same issue
Userlevel 1
@lilreeceyo,

From what you have mentioned the order seems to have been processed. However we can only advise by checking the order. If you contact us HERE we can take a look into it for you.

Kash

ive had this exact email too. does this mean i have been accepted
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@lilreeceyo,

Kash
ive had this exact email too. does this mean i have been accepted

Hello @Berridge93emma

Please see Kash's post in this topic (which you also quoted).

@lilreeceyo,

Kash

Mohammed

How do I know if I'm getting my order?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Barnzee,

You’ll get an email to confirm your order and another when it’s dispatched.

Depending on when you placed your order will determine delivery.

Check out https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/product-delivery and “when will my order arrive?” for time-frames.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?