Solved

Order update - email not received?

Hi, I ordered my upgrade for my new contract phone on Sunday. I’ve paid the upfront cost of £29.99 and received order confirmation. But not had anything back for 2 days.
icon

Best answer by Kevin 23 May 2019, 16:26

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Heather, what phone have you ordered?

You would normally hear when the phone is dispatched from our warehouse if it is in stock.

-Phil
It’s the IPhone 7 Plus.
Just checked the page and it says pre order, so any idea when it’s back in stock?
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Howdy @Heather

We've double checked this with our Supply Chain Team and we're expecting more stock on the iPhone 7 plus (Black, 32gb) on June 4th.

So you should see your order dispatched then. If you're looking to potentially switch the colour though and see if we can get an iPhone 7 plus out to you sooner, then please call our Sales Team freely on:
https://tel:+44800 049 0250
Ok thanks for finding that out. I’m happy to wait for 4th as I ordered the black finish.

My fella put in for a iPhone X in yellow he put the 1st payment in 29:99 pound and have not got any email

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Eustace,

Have you still not heard anything?

Mohammed

Hi,

i ordered a iPhone 11 Pro grey 256GB on 20/04/2020, with an update on 22/4/2020 stating a 3-5day delivery.

i then received a text 2/5/2020 with my name statIng that i must conform delivery of my iPhone  11… this linked to a phishing site.

firstly what is going on with data protection and more importantly, how do i get an update on whether this has been dispatched or do i need to cancel.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Waqshahid 

Sorry to hear this.

I have sent you a private message with more details regards 

Aklima 

hi i just order a phone the order detalies are Order Number: 111363082

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @RazvanOASE 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?