Question

outstanding bill after phone number transferred

• 2 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I got a new phone, I received a new ID mobile SIM number with it too, so I contacted them to speak to someone, they said they would transfer the number to the 1 we have already..I told them the number which I wanted it transferred to. I was informed this will be done. Which we've been using, no issues with that number. SO, WHY HAVE I NOW RECEIVED A FINAL BILL notice today for a number we've NEVER used (SIM.card received with the phone) for amount of £18.99?

So on live chat today 2.10.20, messaged..conversed with Mandy..she read messages then said thank u & messages gone, I sent messages again to another staff Lucrecia..she gave me answers, very helpful but then she said thank you after responding but I hadn't finished asking my questions. She told me my balance was £37.98 & I'll have to pay £412 something, to cancel the contract as it's out of the return period.

I dont understand how that's my fault as I did request for the number to be changed & to my knowledge it had been done, so I thought I only had a contract with 2 numbers not 3!

I look forward to a response urgently.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ymason,

I’m sorry, I’m just having a little issue understanding the problem fully here.

How many contracts do you have with iD Mobile?

Were you trying to transfer your number over to iD Mobile from a different network and have been billed?

Could you please clarify for us.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?