Question

PAC Code transfer not working

Userlevel 1

Hi, my PAC code transfer from EE to iD has not gone through. The online form has been submitted twice but no transaction in the last 7 days. I am unable to use the app as it only recognises my other iD number so cant link my new account. please can someone help as now paying both EE & iD?

Thanks

8 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m in the EXACT same boat except I’m moving from o2 to iD.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Kevhenderson77  @Alyse 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you both private messages. 

Regards

Aklima

I’ve had the exact same issue trying to get my number carried over from EE, I submitted the form once and got a text message saying there was an issue with it. I then submitted it again and it seemed to go through with no problems. My number still hasn’t been transferred over a day later. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Lloyd71 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a direct message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

Ive been having exact same issue as the original message (by kevhenderson77) I messaged the PAC code last week and still not been changed, Could this please be looked at and sorted ASAP ? I Now have two numbers, I do not want this. 
thanks, Tom 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @TomCrowfoot 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically, let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

the pac code transfer page is not working. WHY NOT????

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @TomCrowfoot 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ll get someone to pick this up for you and they’ll contact you via PM shortly.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?