Solved

Plan changing - will all options always be available?

• 12 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi.

First of all, the fact that I cannot call customer services and even email them with a question is absolutely ridiculous.

My questions do need to be answered by someone who specifically works for ID mobile and can actually advise me 100% correctly, because having the correct information will change what I do.

I want to change my plan, but may need to change it back again between an increased option and a decreased option.

My contract ends in February 2021. I have 1GB. Im paying £23.61/month. To get 50GB its £38.99/month and unlimited is £45.99/month.

So, if I use the app and select 50GB, can I then go back to 1GB for £23.61/month after 30days? Can I also increase it to unlimited for £45.99/month or will these not be options if I change my plan to the 50GB one?

The reason for me asking this is circumstantial so I may need more or less data.

There is no information about if I select an option, what my future options will be. Will these be my only options during the contract period?

I may need to cancel my contract with ID mobile and just get unlimited from three, if I don’t get a concrete definitive answer.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 15 June 2020, 16:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

An answer to this would be good.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @NeedInfoPlz,

You can change plans every 30-days.

On a SIM-only plan, you can move freely between the plans as there is no handset tied to this.

For handset contracts, we cannot guarantee that the previous plan will be available to change back to once you’ve changed up again. 

There’s a likelihood there will be, but we cannot guarantee that’s all.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?